Learn how a consultancy strengthened its market research by engaging with 30 oncology KOLs sourced...
Find out how a professional services firm conducting market research on behalf of a pharmaceutical company used expert engagements to develop a go-to-market strategy.
A leading professional services firm conducting market research on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company needed to better understand the key drivers and barriers for treatments of a rare liver disease.
They needed to gain key industry insights to inform a go-to-market strategy they were developing for their client’s new therapy.
To support the customer with real-world expertise, we connected them with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and prescribers specializing in the rare liver disease.
Using our AI, which enables us to custom-recruit experts tailored to a project’s requirements, we facilitated qualitative interviews between our customer and experts across five countries and profile types:
- Interventional radiologists
We connected the customer with 77 KOLs and prescribers across the US, Germany, China, Japan, and France.
Leveraging the first-hand insights gained, the customer developed a strategy enabling their pharma client to go to market with confidence with their new therapy for a rare liver disease.
Some of the high-quality experts we sourced for the customer included:
- A Chief of Gastroenterology at a university school of medicine (Japan)
- The Head of Visceral Oncology at a cancer center (Germany)
- An Associate Professor of Radiology at a university hospital (US)
- A gastrointestinal surgeon at a private clinic (France)
- A Chief Hepatologist at a university hospital (China)